Although Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) have received a lot of attention recently, they are not necessarily for everyone. At Sapient we provide general advice and product information for clients to decide on the structure that’s right for them. In many cases it is more beneficial for our clients to hold a retail superannuation account and not an SMSF.
We have a range of superannuation options that provide investors with the flexibility to choose the individual shares, managed funds and investments inside their super without the costs of establishing an SMSF.
If you are wanting to take more control of your superannuation investments, consolidate your balances into one account, take out insurance in your superannuation, or are wanting to know when and how you can access your super, then we can help with our general advice and product information.
We can provide general advice and product information on:
- When you can access your super
- What age limits apply
- How you can access your super (conditions of release)
- Pensions, Transition to Retirement Pensions and Lump Sums
- Life Insurance
- Total and Permanent Disability Insurance
- Trauma Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Consolidating your superannuation accounts into one account
- Finding lost super
- Investment product information